What is a property consultation?
A property consultation is a free, no obligation service. Our local Lettings Consultant will meet you to offer free advice and support to help you maximise your rental property.
Book a FREE consultation on our website
Quickly book your consultation for a time that suits you. This includes evenings and weekends.Book free consultation now
Get to know your Lettings Consultant
We’re firm believers in people being at the heart of property. That’s why we think it’s important to get to know your local Lettings Consultant - and they are able to offer advice to you about your property ambitions.
Your Local Lettings Consultant will offer advice on how you can improve your property to increase your rent and reduce your void periods. They will also highlight any legal areas which you may need to address before renting your property.
Choosing your package
Your Local Lettings Consultant will be on hand to discuss our packages and help you identify the package most suitable for you. If you dont't want to choose a package right now that's absolutely fine. There's no abligation.
If you choose to instruct us, we will take care of everything. From contacting your current agent and tenants and taking marketing photos to creating your property listing for your approval. Just sit back and relax.
Keeping you in control
- Free consultation from your Local Lettings Consultant
- Property advertising (Accommodation.co.uk, Rightmove, Zoopla, Spareroom, Facebook)
- Viewings conducted by Local Lettings Consultant
- Professional marketing photography
- Referencing and right to rent check
- Deposit lodged with Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Online contract signing
- Checkin, smoke alarm test, checkout
- Legal compliance service
- Tenancy renewals
Sit back & relax
From 10% + let fee
- Everything from let only
- Rent collection, fast remittance
- Maintenance management platform
- Professional inventory
- Regular inspections and reports
- Legal notices served
- Smart key management
- Legal compliance reminders
- Dedicated property management team
- Deposit resolution
- Check ins, check outs
- Accommodation approved contractors
- Landlord dashboard
- Document storage & legal compliance reminders
Terms and conditions
Management fees are dependent on the area, type of property and number of properties under management. Let fees are negotiable with the local Lettings Consultant.